71. Artificial selection to obtain cows yielding higher milk output represents :
1. stabilizing selection as it stabilizes this character in the population.
2. directional as it pushes the mean of the character in one direction
3. disruptive as it splits the population into two, one yielding higher output and the other lower output.
4. stabilizing followed by disruptive as it slabilizes the population lo produce higher yielding cows
72. Select the correct route for the passage of sperms in male frogs :
1. Testes -> Bidder's canal -> Kidney -> Vasa efferentia -> Urinogenital duct -> Cloaca
2. Testes -> Vasa efferentia -+ Kidney –>. Seminal Vesicle - >Urinogenital duct -> Cloaca
3 Testes -> Vasa efferentia -.> Bidder's canal -> Ureter – Cloaca
4. Testes -> Vasa efferentia -> Kidney -> Bidder's canal --> Urinogenital duct -> Cloaca
73. Which of the following options best represent the enzyme composition of pancreatic juice ?
1. amylase, peptidase, trypsinogen, rennin
2. amylase, pepsin, trypsinogen, maltase
3. peptidase, amylase, pepsin, rennin
4. lipase, amylase, trypsinogen, procarboxypeptidase
74.Phosphoenol pyruvate (PEP) is the primary CO, acceptor in :
1. C3 plants
2. C4 plants
3. C2 plants
4. C3and C4 plants
75. The morphological nature of the edible part of coconut is :
76. Anaphase Promoting Complex (APC) is a protein degradation machinery necessary for proper mitosis of animal cells. If APC is defective in a human cell, which of the following is expected to occur ?
1. Chromosomes will not condense
2. Chromosomes will be fragmented
3. Chromosomes will not segregate
4. Recombination of chromosome arms will occur
77.MALT constitutes about percent of the Iymphoid tissue in human body.
4. 10 %
78. Receptor sites for neurotrarsmitters are Present on:
1. Membranes of synaptic vesicles
2. Pre- synaptic membrane
3. tips of axons
4. post synaptic membrane
79. Hypersecretion of Growth Hormone in adults does not cause further increase in height because:
1. Growth Hormone becomes inactive in adults. ,
2. Epiphyseal plates close after adolescence.
3. Bones loose their sensitivity to Growth Hormone in adults.
4. Muscle fibres do not grow in size after birth
80. Alexander Von Humbolt described for the first time :
1. Ecological Biodiversity
2. Laws of limiting factor
3. Species area relationships
4. Population Growth equation
71. 2. directional as it pushes the mean of the character in one direction
72. 4. Testes -> Vasa efferentia -> Kidney -> Bidder's canal --> Urinogenital duct -> Cloaca
73. 4. lipase, amylase, trypsinogen, procarboxypeptidase
74. 2. C4 plants
75. 3. Endocarp
76. 3. Chromosomes will not segregate
77. 1. 50%
78. 4. post synaptic membrane
79. 2. Epiphyseal plates close after adolescence.
80. 3. Species area relationships